Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Circus is coming to town!!

It's here! I finally finished the best dress in my new CIRCUS collection!

Now I have a problem. I took about a million pictures of this dress on my little one yesterday and I cant decide which ones I like best! I love them all!!

It was really hard but I was able to pick a few super favorites.

Are you ready?

Are you sure...

OK, here you go!











I decided that I am going to name this one "The Circus is coming to town!" It is a beautiful triple ruffle dress that incorporates an awesome array of yummy circus-y fabrics! I hope that you all love it as much as I do!!

I will be listing this dress on etsy very soon. If you are interested in ordering one, they are available in sizes 6-12m to 6! (Pictured in 18m size). This dress is $60 plus shipping for up to size 4t, 5t and 6 are $65 plus shipping!

Email me at littlewhimsywears@live.com if you would like to order and it is not available on etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment